Girls, Let’s celebrate the start of Spring with a glamping girls weekend in Copperhill, Tennessee March 23-26th.
The Cabins at Copperhill
We have space for 38 (if you are willing to sleep in a double/queen bed with your gfs- you can pay a little extra for a bed to yourself or reserve a twin bed – first come first serve).
Check out the video to see more about the property. Or check out their website- https://copperhillcabins.com/
The Cabins at Copperhill has provided clean, comfortable, affordable accommodations in the Ocoee Region since 2002. Family Owned and operated, our cabins are located on 8+ wooded acres on the side of a mountain, beside the Ocoee River where TN, NC & GA meet.
Check out their website and pick your spot (1st come, 1st serve)- you can stay in a cabin or a glamping tent.
We will have 3 hot tubs for our use. The Lodge includes a pool and game tables, outdoor fire rings and plenty of places to relax.
I have booked the entire property – The Cabins at Copperhill – just for us. This place is gorgeous with tons to do.
Included in the Event Fee
Your lodging and all meals for the weekend, snacks, coffee/tea and firewood will be provided and are included in the event fee. If you have a dietary restriction please let us know.
To reduce our waste and impact on the planet, please bring your own plate, bowl, cup, coffee mug and silverware.
The fee for this event is $325, early bird special -$295 if you sign up by November 15th. If you want a queen or double bed to yourself add $60 to the event fee.
Extras – We have guided water fall hike scheduled for Friday morning for $30 and we are working on plans for a scenic train ride we will schedule in January.
Send an email to [email protected] with your cabin/tent choice, any extras you are adding on and we will send you a payment link.
- Check in at 3pm
- Meet & Greet/Dinner 6pm
- Let’s gather around a fire after dinner and enjoy a late evening soak in the hot tub
- Breakfast 8am
- Goodbyes/Check out by 11am
- Breakfast & Coffee at 7am
- 8am – Join us for a guided waterfall hike after breakfast or chill on your own, add $30 to your event fee if you want to join this hike.
- Lunch/Snacks available all day
- Spend the afternoon exploring the area on your own or spend a lazy afternoon
- Dinner at 6pm
- Gather around a fire, play games, soak in the hot tub
- Breakfast & Coffee at 7am
- Lunch/snacks available all day
- We are working on plans for a scenic train ride, details to be announced in January.
- Explore the area on your own or spend a lazy afternoon
- Dinner 6pm
- Our last night together and our last fire!
- Let’s plant seeds for the coming spring- We will paint flower pots and plant a seed and a wish for the coming spring.
Sparkle Adventures, a US Adventure Travel and Event Planning Company, loves helping women travel independently and solo. We do the planning; you have the fun.